This Winter Woods desk calendar is definitely something you’ll want to make! Who doesn’t need a calendar, especially one as cute as this one? It’s easy and doesn’t require a ton of product to make! It was one of the projects at my VIP Appreciation Open House on Saturday. Let’s just say that most everyone, if they hadn’t already, purchased the Winter Woods Bundle that day!
Directions & Dimensions for Winter Woods Desk Calendar:
- Tent: Basic Black cardstock . . . 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2”, fold in half
- Stand: Basic Black cardstock . . . 4” x 4-1/4”, place 4″ edge along top edge of your Stampin’ Trimmer. Score at ½” from both edges and at 2”. Fold in half, then fold ½” flaps back. (looks like a “w”)
- Apply Tear & Tape to ½” flaps.
- One at a time, remove protective strip and adhere along inside edges of tent. (middle fold is up)
- Stamp birch trees with Black Memento Ink multiple times to go all the way across top of Crumb Cake cardstock
- Use a light touch with the Chalk Marker to add white to birch trees
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper . . . cut into 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets . . . cut into 1-1/2″ x 12 ” strip
- Apply Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to back of Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- Use the Big Shot with the “naked” tree die from the In The Woods Framelits to cut out 3 trees
- Remove protective layer from back of 3 tree cut outs and adhere over birch trees.
- Wrap ribbon around front and adhere ends to back. Tie second ribbon to attached one.
- Adhere calendar to Basic Black cardstock. Adhere to front below birch trees.
- Calendars are from www.tayloredexpressions.com
- Adhere finished front to tent.
I love that it folds flat for mailing, too! Bonus!
Stampin’ Supplies for Winter Woods Desk Calendar
Goodness, it’s that time of year already! Don’t delay! All products are while supplies last!
Click here to download a printable list!
Do you love your Stamparatus? Make it mobile with the NEW Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag! Don’t have yours yet? No worries, purchase the tool and bag as a bundle!
Click here to download printable flyer!
Get started SHOPPING NOW!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’