Sharing this Alpine Adventure Flexible Flyer card with you today simply makes me giddy! Maybe this happens to you, too! Every once in a while an idea comes and you get so excited to make it happen . . . well this was one of those. It happened when I saw the sled die in the Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies, which is part of the Alpine Adventure Bundle along with the Alpine Adventure stamp set. I just had to do it! I love how well the Buffalo Check background and Blizzard Thinlits coordinate with this winter theme!
Dimensions & Directions for Alpine Adventure Flexible Flyer Card:
- Basic Black cardstock . . .
- one piece, 4-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ for card base . . . score at 2-3/4″ and fold
- one piece, 3-1/4″ x 8″ for small card . . . score at 4″ and fold
- Real Red cardstock . . .
- one piece, 2-1/2″ x 4″, emboss with the Big Shot, Big Shot Embossing Mats and Blizzard Thinlits Die (see video for tips)
- one piece, 4″ x 5-1/4″, stamp Buffalo Check background with Memento Black Ink (see video for tips)
- Whisper White cardstock . . . two pieces 3″ x 3-3/4″
Stampin’ Supplies for Alpine Adventure Flexible Flyer Card
Hooray for snowflakes!!! Check out the exclusive NEW products in the Snowflake Showcase . . . Available TODAY and only available til Nov. 30!
(or while supplies last)
Click here to download a printable flyer!
See them in action here!
It’s nearing the time of composing Christmas wish lists! Be sure to tell your love ones that you want Stampin’ Up! for Christmas! Gift Certificates come in any size and allow you to get what you want! Have them contact me today!
Ready to do some of your own shopping? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’