Because I’m a country girl at heart, it was super fun to make this Country Home All Occasion Card! Besides turning out super cute, it was super easy to make, too! Just look at the detail of that embossing achieved with the Tin Til Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! The Galvanized Metallic Paper really makes it pop! The Country Home stamp set gives you plenty of options for sentiment and image combinations, too!
Dimensions & Directions for Country Home All Occasion Card:
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ and folded for card base
- Second piece for stamping . . . 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock . . . 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Galvanized Metallic Paper . . . 2″ x 5″ (You can get 14 from one sheet!)
- Adhere along one long edge of Whisper White Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″ piece)
- Use the Big Shot with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss
- Use a good adhesive to adhere to card front or be sure to burnish well
- Stamp pitcher and arrangement on smaller Thick Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Black Ink (The Stamparatus was the perfect tool to line up my image! I stamped the pitcher first, then used the second plate to stamp the arrangement.)
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color as desired
- Use Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the cotton puffs
- Wrap Fresh Fig 1/8″ Ribbon around stamped piece and tie in knot. (HINT: To save ribbon, I leave it attached to the spool and trim after tying!)
- Adhere stamped piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp desired sentiment inside card (There are some great ones to choose from in the Country Home stamp set!)
Stampin’ Supplies for Country Home All Occasion Card
To celebrate World Card Making Day, Stampin’ Up! is offering a select list of items on sale for a limited time! See the list here!
Start your shopping HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’