You’ve gotta love it when you can use holiday paper for another occasion as with this Frosted Floral wedding card! The Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper literally jumped off the page for me as I looked though the Holiday catalog for the first time! Every single sheet, both sides has shimmer! That’s why it was so easy to choose the Shimmery White cardstock and Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon to pair with it on this wedding card! Who doesn’t love shimmer?
I was inspired by an idea shared by fellow demonstrator, Rachel Tessman, at a local stamping event! I simply had give it a try and put my own twist on it!
Dimensions & Directions for Frosted Floral Wedding Card:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded for card base plus scrap for punching
- Petal Pink cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 3″ x 3-7/8″
- Emboss with the Big Shot and Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (make sure to center the large flower)
- Adhere to top of Powder Pink cardstock, leaving a 1/8″ border on top and sides
- Frosted Floral Specialty Paper . . . 2″ x 3-7/8″
- Adhere to bottom of Powder Pink cardstock, leaving a 1/8″ border on bottom and sides
- Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon . . . two pieces, (one 5″ for wrapping and one 4″ for tying)
- Position 5″ piece across seam on front, adhere ends to back of Powder Pink cardstock
- Tie 4″ piece to attached ribbon, trim ends as desired
- Adhere Powder Pink cardstock to card base
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap with Blackberry Bliss Ink
- Punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Attach to card with Mini Dimensionals
- Add one of each size rhinestones to embossed portion of card (Have you tried the new Take Your Pick Tool? It works great for picking up and applying any adhesive backed embellishment like rhinestones!)
How quick and easy was that?
Here’s a closer look at that gorgeous paper! You’ll want to add this to your stash for sure! Remember every single sheet has shimmer and on both sides!
Stampin’ Supplies for Frosted Floral Wedding Card
You’ll want to add some of the above items to your list! Get started shopping HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’