There isn’t anything as cute to me as this red truck on my Farmhouse Christmas card! It might just be because I have a sentimental attachment to trucks like this one. You may or may not believe this, but I learned to drive the farm fields of North Dakota in a 1949 Studebaker pick up truck that looked much like this . . . except it was gray. Red is so much cuter and of course, it matches the paper! (In my opinion, these trucks should always be red! It’s my favorite!)
Dimensions & Directions for Farmhouse Christmas Card:
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Mossy Meadow cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Use the Big Shot to cut the largest scalloped circle from the Layering Circle Dies, set aside
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper . . .
- top print . . . 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- bottom print . . . 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″
- Adhere both to Mossy Meadow leaving a 1/8″ border around all edges
- Burlap Ribbon . . . 5″ piece, cut between center strands to make a narrower piece plus you’ll get two
- Cover the seam between the two prints and adhere ends to back of Mossy Meadow carddstock
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 3″ square
- Use the Big Shot to cut the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Stamp truck with Memento Black Ink
- Color image with Stampin’ Blends Markers (Hint: Use a super light touch with the marker, allowing the paper to grab the ink from the tip to get in small places . . . almost like using a watercolor brush.)
- Stamp sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Ink
- Use the Big Shot with the truck framelits from the Farmhouse Framelits to cut out truck
- Adhere stamped circle to Mossy Meadow scalloped circle
- Attach truck with Dimensionals
- Finish up by adhering circle with Dimensionals
Stampin’ Supplies for Farmhouse Christmas Card
Have you been thinking about your Christmas cards yet? It’s not too early! There are so many beautiful new stamps, bundles, tools, papers, and accessories in the NEW Holiday Catalog! You’ll want to take a peek . . . and start a list!
Click the image to download a copy!
- You can either gather your friends or gather orders or place your own order to reach $250 in sales from Sept. 1-30 and earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper!
- You’ll receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Click here for to download a flyer with the details!
Start your list and get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’