This Wood Textures birthday card will definitely come in handy when you’re in need of one for a fella! I hear from many of you that you also struggle with masculine cards! Because of that very reason, I try to create at least one each month! This layout was inspired by a card I received in a swap from fellow demonstrator, Janet Wakeland. I think you’ll especially appreciate how easy this one is to make and that you can use up those designer paper scraps, too!
This angle shows off the Copper Foil Sheets on the Happy Birthday! Don’t you think the copper was the perfect accent for this card?
Dimensions & Directions for Wood Textures Birthday Card:
- Thick Whisper White cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for card base
- Early Espresso cardstock . . . 3-1/2″ x 5″
- Adhere to left side of card base
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack . . . three strips, each 1″ x 4-3/4″
- Adhere to Early Espresso cardstock . . . (adhere the two outside strips, then center the middle one)
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 3″ x 3″ piece for die cutting
- Use the Big Shot to cut the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits
- Early Espresso cardstock . . . 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece for die cutting
- Use the Big Shot to cut the largest scalloped circle from the Layering Circles Framelits
- Adhere white circle to EE circle
- Attach both to right side of card base with Dimensionals
- Copper Foil Sheet . . . 3″ x 3-1/2″ piece for die cutting
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets . . . 3″ x 3-1/2″
- Remove protective layer and apply to back of Copper Foil Sheet
- Set on Big Shot cutting mat, copper side facing up and adhesive side down
- Place Happy Birthday Thinlit on top, then another cutting mat
- Roll through the Big Shot
- Remove from die
- Remove protective layer from back of Happy Birthday and adhere to circle
Stampin’ Supplies for Wood Textures Birthday Card
JUST 22 more days to take advantage of this month’s amazing deals!
Click here to download a flyer with complete details!
Bonus Days . . . Buy in August, Save in September!
*Earn a $5 coupon code to redeem in September for every $50 you spend in August!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you’ll receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you’ll receive separate emails for each code earned. SAVE THIS EMAIL!
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption period in September.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- Click here to download more details!
Ready to start shopping and saving? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’