You’re going to love this versatile Blended Seasons card! In fact, I think you’re going to love the Blended Seasons Bundle that I used to make it even more! This new bundle is part of the Color Your Season Promotion that runs only during the month of August. Because it’s available for a limited time, you won’t want to wait too long to get yours! (See complete details below.)
My inspiration for this card came from one I received while on the Stampin’ Up! incentive trip! Yes, we even swapped while cruising our way to Alaska! The original card was made by fellow demonstrator, Julie Davison. The only thing I changed was to move my sentiment over to one side and add the pretty pearl embellishments! Since I loved the soft look of the Petal Pink, I decided to try it in another soft color, Soft Sea Foam and use a different sentiment. Because you could make it in just about any color of your choice, it’s super versatile! Which is your favorite? Which color will you try?
Dimensions & Directions for Versatile Blended Seasons Card:
- Petal Pink cardstock/Soft Sea Foam cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Vellum cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Use the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to emboss (Place toward fold of the folder for a more scattered background)
- Because adhering vellum is tricky as most adhesives show, especially a tape runner of any kind, I experimented a bit. I found that the Liquid Glue (dries clear) worked best for me. I placed 4 dabs (pearl size) that will be hidden under the die cut and then 2 tiny dots in the two upper corners . . . which worked great!
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 3″ x 4-1/4″ for die cut
- Stamp floral image with Petal Pink/Soft Sea Foam Ink
- Stamp sentiment off to one side
- Use the medium framelit from the Stitched Seasons Framelits (part of the bundle) to cut out with the Big Shot
- Adhere to card base with Dimensionals
- Add 3 pearls (I used Share What You Love Artisan Pearls on Petal Pink card and Basic Pearls on Soft Sea Foam card)
Stampin’ Supplies for Versatile Blended Seasons Card:
There are several awesome things happening this month!
Click here to download a flyer with complete details!
Bonus Days are back!
*Earn a $5 coupon code to redeem in September for every $50 you spend in August!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you’ll receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you’ll receive separate emails for each code earned. SAVE THIS EMAIL!
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption period in September.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
Click here to download more details!
Ready to start shopping and saving? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’