In case you haven’t fallen in love with the Blended Seasons Bundle yet, you may after seeing this floral Blended Seasons Card! The label framelits from the Stitched Seasons are super versatile in that you can cut them from a solid color of cardstock as well as a printed piece of paper as I’ve done here with the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper Stack.
Dimensions & Directions for Floral Blended Seasons Card:
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded for card base
- So Saffron cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Use the Big Shot with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add texture
- Adhere to card base
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper Stack . . . 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece for label
- Use the medium size label from the Stitched Seasons Framelits to cut label (you can get 2 from each 6″ x 6″ piece)
- Adhere to center of card front with Dimensionals
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 1″ x 4-1/4″ strip for banner
- Punch one end with Banner Triple Punch
- With banner end on right, stamp sentiment with Night of Navy Ink
- Adhere to card with Dimensionals
- Night of Navy and Crushed Curry scraps . . . for die cutting
- Cut one of the floral sprays from both Night of Navy and Crushed Curry cardstocks
- Cut the stems from the Crushed Curry flower
- Adhere Night of Navy spray to banner with Liquid Glue
- Repeat with Crushed Curry stems
- Add Basic Pearl to center of flower
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″ for insert
Stampin’ Supplies for Floral Blended Seasons Card:
There ONLY 24 more days to take advantage of these awesome deals this month!
Click here to download a flyer with complete details!
Bonus Days . . . Buy in August, Save in September!
*Earn a $5 coupon code to redeem in September for every $50 you spend in August!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you’ll receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you’ll receive separate emails for each code earned. SAVE THIS EMAIL!
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption period in September.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- Click here to download more details!
Ready to start shopping and saving? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’