If you haven’t fallen in love with this month’s special yet, perhaps this Blended Seasons fall thank you card will do the trick! The Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits will only be available through August 31st and you’ll save 10% when you purchase as a bundle AND you’ll earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon to use in September! You don’t want to miss out on this limited time product! I’m loving the versatility and that there’s something for all seasons of the year!
I’ve told you before that I have never been much of a colorer (is that even a word?)! However, I have truly taken a liking to it using the Stampin’ Blends! Not only is it easy (trust me, shading has never been so easy) with only two markers . . . a dark and a light, but the outcome is stunning!
Dimensions & Directions for Blended Seasons Fall Thank You Card:
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half for card base
- Early Espresso cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Adhere to card base
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper . . . 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Adhere to Early Espresso cardstock layer
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 3″ x 4″, for die cutting
- Use the Big Shot to cut the middle size label die from the Stitched Seasons Framelits
- Stamp leaves with Memento Black Ink
- Color with Stampin’ Blends (I used two new colors coming out in the Holiday catalog . . . so cool!)
- Adhere toward top of card base with Dimensionals
- Crumb Cake cardstock for banner . . . 7/8″ x 4-1/4″
- Punch both ends with Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Black Ink
- Adhere banner directly to bottom of label die cut
- Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry scraps . . . for die cutting
- Use the Big Shot to cut one of each color leaf with the leaf die from the Stitched Seasons Framelits
- Tuck one leaf under and one on top of banner (I used a tiny amount . . . emphasis on tiny . . . liquid glue to adhere)
- Linen Thread . . . enough to tie a small bow (I leave attached to the spool while tying, then trim . . . saves on ribbon or thread)
- Adhere to card with a dot of liquid glue
Isn’t this card stunning?
Stampin’ Supplies for Blended Seasons Thank You Card
Are you convinced yet? You really DO NEED this bundle! Don’t miss out as it will go away at the end of August! (And you’ll earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon when you purchase it this month!)
Click here to download a flyer with complete details!
Bonus Days . . . Buy in August, Save in September!
*Earn a $5 coupon code to redeem in September for every $50 you spend in August!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you’ll receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you’ll receive separate emails for each code earned. SAVE THIS EMAIL!
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption period in September.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- Click here to download more details!
Ready to start shopping and saving? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’