I’m so excited to share how easy it is to make an embossed thinlits background! The new Big Shot Embossing Mats will add versatility to many of your existing framelits and thinlits! Today I’ve used it with the thinlits from the new Rooted in Nature Bundle!
Dimensions & Directions for Rooted in Nature Embossed Thinlits Background Card:
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Shaded Spruce cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Watch the video below to see how to emboss your leaf thinlits with the Big Shot
You’re going to love all the ideas in this quick video by Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Supplies for Rooted in Nature Embossed Thinlits Background Card
July Specials . . .
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available to new demonstrators who join between July 1-31!
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017-2020 In Colors* (*item exclusive to this promotion, item #150289).
- Click here to download a printable flyer with details!
Why not get the products you love at a discount? Include them in your Starter Kit during July and get a FREE set of 10 NEW ink pads to boot?
- The Starter Kit is an awesome deal! You pick your kit . . . choose $125 product for only $99! (save $26)
- Add your choice of a set of 10 FREE ink pads in July! (save $67.50)
- The Kit ships for FREE (save up to $22 more)
- Get 20% minimum discount going forward with the potential to save even more!
- You can join just for YOU! That’s right . . . there’s NO obligation to hold events or to sell to others! That’s entirely up to YOU!
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of my stampin’ community/team and the growing group of others that enjoy being part of Stampin’ Up!
- Access to me . . . with over 19 years of experience as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! I love to help others get started and make the most of your discount and all the perks of being a demonstrator!
- Many other benefits too numerous to list, email me or simply click Join below to learn more!
Click here to download a printable list!
Prefer to just shop? You can get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’