So my popping through butterfly goes vertical today! I sure hope you don’t get tired of revamped ideas! Because I liked this idea so well, I wondered how it might look if I turned it vertical! There’s only one way to find out . . . and that’s to give it a try. What’s the worst that can happen? It’s just paper! Right? I like this one as much or possibly more than the one I shared previously. You can see it here.
Dimensions & Directions for Popping Through Butterfly Card:
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for card base
- So Saffron cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper Stack . . . 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper . . . scrap for cutting butterfly
Watch my quick video to catch the details!
If you’re viewing my post in your email, click here to view the video!
Stampin’ Supplies for Popping Through Butterfly Card
I don’t know about you, but I think it might just be your time?!?!
- Join Stampin’ Up! in July and choose any ONE of the Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink Pad color collections for FREE!
- Click here to download a printable Promotion flyer!
- The Starter Kit is an awesome deal and you get to customize it! You pick your kit . . . choose $125 product for only $99! (save $26)
- Add your choice of a set of 10 FREE ink pads in July! (save $67.50)
- The Kit ships for FREE (save up to $22 more)
- Get 20% minimum discount going forward with the potential to save even more!
- You can join just for YOU! That’s right . . . there’s NO obligation to hold events or to sell to others! That’s entirely up to YOU!
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of my stampin’ community/team and the growing group of others that enjoy being part of Stampin’ Up!
- Access to me . . . with over 19 years of experience as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! I love to help others get started and make the most of your discount and all the perks of being a demonstrator!
- Many other benefits too numerous to list, email me or simply click Join below to learn more!
- Click here to download a printable list!
Prefer to just shop? You can get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’