I’m taking it easy today and sharing another masculine Rooted in Nature card! The layout may look familiar! That’s because I used the same layout, but with two different prints from the Wood Textures Designer Paper Stack and added Burlap Ribbon. (You can take a peek at the card I shared previously here.) Because this card is so quick and easy to make, you’ll want to make some of your own. And great news . . . you can get the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack as one of the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE special in July!
Dimensions & Directions for Masculine Rooted in Nature Card:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Scraps for sentiment
- Early Espresso cardstock . . . 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Paper . . . two prints
- Lightest print . . . 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Second light print . . . 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Adhere both to Early Espresso cardstock, leaving a 1/8″ border around edges
- Stamp 3 trees at varied heights on left side with Early Espresso Ink
- 6″ piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon (cut between every 3rd strand)
- Wrap around card front and adhere ends to back of Early Espresso cardstock with Glue Dots
- Adhere layered piece to card base
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap with Early Espresso Ink
- Cut individual words out with paper snips
- Adhere to card front with Mini Dimensionals
How quick and easy was that?!?
Stampin’ Supplies for Masculine Rooted in Nature Card
Time is running out on this amazing offer!
- Join Stampin’ Up! in July and choose any ONE of the Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink Pad color collections for FREE!
- Click here to download a printable Promotion flyer!
- The Starter Kit is an awesome deal and you get to customize it! You pick your kit . . . choose $125 product for only $99! (save $26)
- Add your choice of a set of 10 FREE ink pads in July! (save $67.50)
- FREE shipping on your kit! (save up to $22 more)
- Get 20% minimum discount going forward with the potential to save even more!
- You can join just for YOU! That’s right . . . there’s NO OBLIGATION to hold events or to sell to others! That’s entirely up to YOU!
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of my stampin’ community/team and the growing group of others that enjoy being part of Stampin’ Up!
- Access to me . . . with over 19 years of experience as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! I’d love to help you get started and make the most of your discount and all the perks of being a demonstrator!
- Many other benefits too numerous to list, email me or simply click Join below to learn more!
- Click here to download a printable list!
Prefer to just shop? You can get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’