I’m super happy to share this Abstract Impressions card in Night of Navy & So Saffron! Easily one of my favorite combos! Not only am I thrilled with the color, but I’m excited because it was super easy to make! Because the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper uses this combination, it was easy to pick which paper I wanted to use! In fact, there are two prints (4 sheets of each) that use this combination! Score!
If you haven’t had a chance to use the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder yet, you’ll want to after seeing this card! I turns your ordinary cardstock into what we called textured cardstock in the past! I can foresee using this one a lot!
To make the most of my 6 x 6 sheet, I like to be strategic in how I cut it up when I’m able. I cut my sheet into 4 equal squares (3 x 3) so I can make more cards!
Dimensions & Directions for Abstract Impressions Card in Night of Navy & So Saffron:
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half for card base
- So Saffron cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Emboss with NEW Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper Stack . . . 3″ x 3″ piece
- Adhere to card front
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece for inside card plus scrap for cutting
- Use the 2nd largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut circle
- Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy Ink
- Stamp flowers with So Saffron Ink
- Stamp leaves with Soft Sea Foam Ink
- Adhere circle to center of printed square with Dimensionals
- Wrap 5″ piece of Navy Gingham Ribbon around So Saffron card front, adhere ends to back
- While ribbon is still attached to spool, slip end under attached ribbon and tie once, trim ends
- Adhere card front to card base
- Adhere insert inside card
Stampin’ Supplies for Abstract Impressions Card in Night of Navy & So Saffron
Have you had time to check this out?
- Join Stampin’ Up! in July and choose any ONE of the Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink Pad color collections for FREE!
- Click here to download a printable Promotion flyer!
- The Starter Kit is an awesome deal and you get to customize it! You pick your kit . . . choose $125 product for only $99! (save $26)
- Add your choice of a set of 10 FREE ink pads in July! (save $67.50)
- The Kit ships for FREE (save up to $22 more)
- Get 20% minimum discount going forward with the potential to save even more!
- You can join just for YOU! That’s right . . . there’s NO obligation to hold events or to sell to others! That’s entirely up to YOU!
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of my stampin’ community/team and the growing group of others that enjoy being part of Stampin’ Up!
- Access to me . . . with over 19 years of experience as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! I love to help others get started and make the most of your discount and all the perks of being a demonstrator!
- Many other benefits too numerous to list, email me or simply click Join below to learn more!
- Click here to download a printable list!
Prefer to just shop? You can get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’