Check out this quick & easy card that features the Sweet Soiree paper! Much as I love it, there aren’t many days left to stock up on this Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper as it goes away at the end of this month! Therefore get yours while you can!
Dimensions & Directions for Sweet Soiree Paper . . . Quick & Easy Card
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half for card base
- Berry Burst cardstock . . . 4″ x 4″
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper . . . 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Adhere to Berry Burst cardstock
- Wrap 5″ piece of Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon around front of layered piece approx. 1″ from bottom
- Secure ends to back
- Adhere to card base
- Tie 4″ piece of ribbon to left side of secured ribbon
- Adhere to card base, leaving a 1/8″ border at top and sides
- Stamp sentiment in lower right corner with Berry Burst Ink
- Embellish with one of each size Rhinestone
How quick and easy was that? If you cut your designer paper in 3-7/8″ x 12″ strips, then cut into three 3-7/8″ pieces, you’ll get enough for nine cards from one sheet!
Stampin’ Supplies for Sweet Soiree Paper . . . Quick & Easy Card
Check out these special bundles available ONLY during the month of May!
Please take a look at all of the amazing products that come with each bundle! Don’t forget to check out what comes FREE with each bundle!
- Click here to download the flyer and see them all!
- To see a video featuring all of them, click here!
- Click here to see a visual of them all in my online store!
Receive a FREE tutorial with instructions for 30 projects** using all of these NEW products when you purchase any one of the three bundles from me!
**Your project tutorial will arrive via email once your order has been received.
So changing the subject a bit . . . Are you as excited for the new catalog as I am?
Are you also someone that’s ever considered joining Stampin’ Up! . . . even if it’s just for the discount? (Yes, that’s legit!)
If you love Stampin’ Up! products and you’re that person, check this out . . .
- You already know that the NEW annual catalog is coming on June 1st!
- One of the best perks of being a demonstrator is being able to purchase from that new catalog early! (Yes, I’ll be ordering from it on May 2nd!) Yay!
Did you know that when you join Stampin’ Up! by purchasing a Starter Kit in May, you can also order new products early? Yes! You can choose NEW products in your Starter Kit! ($125 worth of products of your choice for only $99!) And then you’ll receive 20% off all your future purchases!
I’m not able to post the new catalog items, but I will send you the info if that’s YOU! Email me to let me know! I’m here to answer any questions you may have! I’d love to help you get started!
If you haven’t looked lately, many of the LAST CHANCE “everything else” products have been discounted! You’ll want to check it out!
Since some of the products have already flown off the shelves, the most accurate way to see what’s still available is to visit my online store!
You also may want to take a gander at the Clearance Rack while you’re there. . . lots of goodies available at crazy good prices, all while supplies last!
Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’