You’re going to love how quick and easy this Love What You Do Beautiful Day card is to make! The Love What You Do stamp set is part of the Share What You Love Suite “Gotta Have It All” Bundle and it’s amazing! Because this bundle contains so many great new products, including the Love What You Do stamp set I used on this card . . . paper, cardstocks, several embellishments, embossing folder, envelopes, ribbon . . . the possibilities are endless! Therefore you’ll want to get your hands on it NOW!
Even though all of these products will be available in the new catalog on June 1st, you can get them NOW and get a bonus gift/gifts* with your purchase of any of the 3 bundles during the month of May! To top that off, I’ve added a bonus of 30 FREE project ideas with your purchase of any of the Share What You Love Suite bundles! YOU WANT THIS PAPER FOR SURE . . . it has pearlized accents printed right into the design!
(*Free gifts depend on which bundle you purchase . . . larger bundle = more FREE gifts!)
Here’s a quick and easy layout for you that can be assembled in minutes!
Dimensions & Directions for Love What You Do Beautiful Day Card
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half for card base
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″ for insert, adhere inside card
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper . . . 3″ x 4″ (Paper Saving Tip: you get 12 this size from each 12 x 12 sheet!)
- Adhere to left side of card front (leaving 1/8″ border on top, bottom, and left side
- Crumb Cake cardstock for banner . . . 2″ x 4-3/4″
- Punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch
- With banner end to left, stamp sentiment with Rich Razzleberry Ink
- Wrap 3″ piece of Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon around right end of banner, adhere ends to back
- Tie a 4″ piece of ribbon around attached piece, trim ends
- Cut one Pearlized Doily in half
- Adhere to card front
- Attach banner to card front with Dimensionals
Please take a look at all of the amazing products that come with each bundle! Don’t forget to check out what comes FREE with each bundle!
- Click here to download the flyer and see them all!
- To see a video featuring all of them, click here!
- Click here to see a visual of them all in my online store!
Receive a FREE project tutorial** using all of these NEW products when you purchase any one of the three bundles from me!
**Your project tutorial will arrive via email once your order has been received.
Stampin’ Supplies for Love What You Do Beautiful Day Card
*These items can only be purchased as part of one of the 3 Share What You Love Suite bundles in May
So changing the subject a bit . . . Are you as excited for the new catalog as I am?
Are you also someone that’s ever considered joining Stampin’ Up! . . . even if it’s just for the discount? (Yes, that’s legit!)
If you love Stampin’ Up! products and you’re that person, check this out . . .
- You already know that the NEW annual catalog is coming on June 1st!
- One of the best perks of being a demonstrator is being able to purchase from that new catalog early! (Yes, I’ll be ordering from it on May 2nd!) Yay!
Did you know that when you join Stampin’ Up! by purchasing a Starter Kit in May, you can also order new products early? Yes! You can choose NEW products in your Starter Kit! ($125 worth of products of your choice for only $99!) And then you’ll receive 20% off all your future purchases!
I’m not able to post the new catalog items, but I will send you the info if that’s YOU! Email me to let me know! I’m here to answer any questions you may have! I’d love to help you get started!
Don’t forget, we’re nearing the end of both the Occasions and the 2017-18 catalogs . . .
Since some of the products have already flown off the shelves, the most accurate way to see what’s still available is to visit my online store!
You also may want to take a gander at the Clearance Rack while you’re there. . . lots of goodies available at crazy good prices, all while supplies last!
Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’