Even though this This Little Piggy thank you card has a quite a few details and is absolutely adorable . . . it really was quite easy to make! And who doesn’t love a cute little piggy? My inspiration came from a card I received in a swap from fellow demonstrator, Kay Smith. Because Kay’s card was already so cute, I didn’t do much to change it up! I simply added a layer of Basic Gray behind the Shimmery White Circle and finally, I substituted a different ribbon as well. As a result of being high on the cuteness factor, my This Little Piggy card was hands down the favorite at class this month!
Dimensions & Directions for This Little Piggy Thank You Card:
- Powder Pink cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, fold in half for card base
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamp piggy on top half with Memento Black Ink
- Color with Stampin’ Blends
- Use the Big Shot to cut out with the 2-1/2″ circle from the Layering Circles Framelits
- Stamp “says Thanks” with Memento Ink in lower right corner
- Adhere to card base
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper . . . 3-3/4″ sqaure
- Adhere to top of Shimmery White layer, covering hole
- Powder Pink Ribbon . . . 5″ piece, wrap around Shimmery White layer and adhere ends to back
- 4″ piece of ribbon . . . tie to secured ribbon on left side
- Basic Gray cardstock . . . 2-3/4″ square
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the 2-5/8 ” circle from the Layering Circles Framelits
- Adhere Shimmery White circle to center
- Attach both layers to the Delicate Doily with Dimensionals
- Adhere doily to card front
- Add pearls as desired
How stinkin’ cute can you get?
Stampin’ Supplies for This Little Piggy Thank You Card
Going, going . . .
Since some of the products have already flown off the shelves, the most accurate way to see what’s still available is to visit my online store!
You also may want to take a gander at the Clearance Rack while you’re there. . . lots of goodies available at crazy good prices, all while supplies last!
Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’