You can’t get one much easier to make than this Sweet Soiree Birthday card! The Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper is stunning and everything you will make with it will be too!
Maybe I’m going to get personal now. . . do you hoard your pretty paper? Stop that! I know it’s easier said than done. There are a few things that might help! First, being strategic about how you cut your designer paper may help. Just knowing that my strategy will yield pieces for multiple cards encourages me to make that first slice! Once you’ve done that, it gets easier! As a result of cutting for this card, I was able to have enough pieces to make 9 cards from one 12 x 12 sheet! Multiply that by how many sheets in your pack (12) . . . that’s a lot of pretty cards!
Dimensions & Directions for Sweet Soiree Birthday Card:
- Powder Pink cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded for card base
- Berry Burst cardstock . . . 4″ square
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper . . . 3-7/8″ square (Cut in 3-7/8″ x 12″ strips, then into 3-7/8″ pieces)
- Adhere to Berry Burst cardstock
- Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon . . . 5″ piece for wrapping, 4″ piece for tying
- Wrap 5″ piece around front and adhere ends to back of Berry Burst cardstock
- Tie 4″ piece to left side of secured piece
- Adhere layered piece to card base
- Stamp sentiment with Berry Burst Ink
It doesn’t get much easier than this! And it’s pretty to boot!
Stampin’ Supplies for Sweet Soiree Birthday Card
Coming in June!
A little info about the Color Revamp . . . please do not to panic! The new Classic Ink pads are the same pads encased in an updated more streamlined, easier to open, stackable case! Here’s a printout with more info for you . . . along with a visual!
In conclusion . . . I LOVE the new pads . . . I think you will, too! I was ready for a Color Revamp! Some of my former favorites are returning!
Pretty sure you’ve noticed that the Retired Lists are out! Have you had a chance to check them to see if any of your “must haves” are going away? Here are printable lists for you! Products are while supplies last!
Some of the products have already flown off the shelves, so the most accurate way to see what’s available is to visit my online store!
You also may want to take a gander at the Clearance Rack while you’re there. . . lots of goodies available at crazy good prices!
Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’