This Picture Perfect card could literally be used for most any celebration! Using this designer series paper with coordinating cardstock and a simple 2″ Circle Punch makes it super easy to make! Add some of my favorite retiring product, the Black Rhinestone Jewels (which happen to be on clearance for only $2), to accent and you’ve got a great card ready in minutes! That’s my favorite kind!
And here’s a time saving tip for you! You’ve already cut a piece of cardstock in half to make one card . . . keep going . . . make a minimum of two every time you set out to make one! As a result, you’ll have cards on hand when you need one in a hurry!
Dimensions & Directions for Picture Perfect Card:
- Peek-a-boo Peach cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded for card base
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Adhere to card base
- Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper Stack . . . 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Adhere to Basic Black cardstock
- Whisper White scrap for punching
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Black Ink
- Punch out with 2″ Circle Punch
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Add 3 Black Rhinestone Jewels to circle
Stampin’ Supplies for Picture Perfect Card
You’ll want to take a LOOK!
Pretty sure you’ve noticed that the Retired Lists are out! Have you had a chance to check them to see if any of your “must haves” are going away? Here are printable lists for you! Products are while supplies last!
Some of the products have already flown off the shelves, so the most accurate way to see what’s available is to visit my online store!
You also may want to take a gander at the Clearance Rack while you’re there. . . lots of goodies (like the Black Rhinestone Jewels!) available at crazy good prices!
Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’