You’re going to love trying the Brusho direct to stamp technique used on this masculine Waterfront card! First of all, this technique is not original to me! After a team member shared this technique with me, I did some investigating. I found this video done by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Lydia Fiedler. As a result of watching Lydia, I was empowered to give it a try!
Brusho Tips & Tricks:
- Wear an apron and/or gloves
- Have paper towels handy . . . to protect your work surface and for quick wipe ups
- A little Brusho goes a loooonnnnnggggg way
- Each project will be unique
- Have an Aqua Painter or paint brush handy
- Use a heat tool to speed up the drying process
- Spray your water away from your project
You’ll soon learn why I have so many finished ovals!
Dimensions & Directions for Masculine Waterfront Card:
- Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for card base
- Tranquil Tide cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Emboss with Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Adhere to card base
- Watercolor Paper . . . 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Use the Big Shot to cut the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits (I cut at least two so I could stamp two ovals simultaneously
Check out the tips and tricks for the Brusho Direct to Stamp Technique in my video below!
If you’re viewing my blog post in your email, click here to view the video!
- Early Espresso cardstock . . . 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Use the Big Shot to cut the largest oval from the Layering Ovals
- Adhere stamped oval to Early Espresso oval
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla strip for sentiment . . . 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy Ink
- Punch left end with Banner Triple Punch
- Adhere sentiment banner to card front with Dimensionals
I’ll share the details for the second card I shared soon!
Stampin’ Supplies for Masculine Waterfront Card
How about you? Are you ready to give Brusho a try? Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing more fun ways to use Brusho!
Heads up! The Retiring List will be coming out soon!
I don’t know what will be on the list, however, I DO KNOW that the 2016-18 In Colors will be going away! In fact, they usually go away faster than we expect! Stock up on your favorite refills, inks, and cardstocks before the list comes out or you take the chance of missing out!
Shop with me online 24/7!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’