This Beautiful Day card that features a Brusho emboss resist technique is simply stunning! Because Brusho is not easily explained in words, I decided to put together several videos! Consequently there’s one for this card and technique! Furthermore, I used the same technique on two different types of paper . . . watercolor paper and Glossy cardstock . . . and I’ve included both in my video.
It was fun to do using the Prussian Blue and Yellow pigments, too!
Brusho Tips & Tricks:
- Wear an apron and/or gloves
- Have paper towels handy . . . to protect your work surface and for quick wipe ups
- A little Brusho goes a loooonnnnnggggg way
- Each project will be unique
- Have an Aqua Painter or paint brush handy
- Use a heat tool to speed up the drying process
- Spray your water away from your project
Dimensions & Directions for Beautiful Day Card:
- Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″, then fold in half for card base
- Stamp background on card base with Calypso Coral Ink
- Calypso Coral cardstock . . . 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Watercolor Paper . . . 2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″
- Stamp butterfly with Versamark Ink
- Use heat tool to emboss with White Embossing Powder, let cool
- Follow instructions for Brusho Emboss Resist technique in my video below!
Stampin’ Supplies for Beautiful Day Card
SHOP Retiring Products TODAY before they’re gone forever!
I don’t know what will be on the list, however, I DO KNOW that the 2016-18 In Colors will be going away! In fact, they usually go away faster than we expect! Stock up on your favorite refills, inks, and cardstocks before the list comes out or you take the chance of missing out!
Shop with me online 24/7!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’