Brusho pigment powders certainly added interest to my Beautiful Day butterfly card! Just like in nature . . . no two are alike! Seems like you could make these butterflies in any color of your choice!
Directions & Dimensions for Beautiful Day Butterfly Card:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Calypso Coral or Night of Navy cardstock . . . 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Use the Big Shot to emboss with the Fluttering Embossing Folder
- Adhere along left side of card front . . . leaving a 1/8″ border around top, bottom, and left side next to fold
- Glossy White cardstock . . . 3″ x 4″
- Rub surface with Embossing Buddy
- Stamp butterfly with Versamark Ink
- Use the heat tool to emboss with White Embossing Powder, let cool
Follow directions in my video tutorial to add color with Brusho pigment powders and water
If you’re reading my post in your email, click here to view the video!
- Cut butterfly out with paper snips
- Adhere butterly to card front with Dimensionals
- Strip of coordinating cardstock for sentiment . . . 1″ x 4-1/2″
- Stamp sentiment with coordinating ink color
- Punch left end with Triple Banner Punch
- Adhere banner to card front with Dimensionals
Stampin’ Supplies for Beautiful Day Butterfly Card
SHOP Retiring Products TODAY while they last!
I don’t know what will be on the list, however, I DO KNOW that the 2016-18 In Colors will be going away! In fact, they usually go away faster than we expect! Stock up on your favorite refills, inks, and cardstocks before the list comes out or you take the chance of missing out!
Shop with me online 24/7!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’