I loved using coordinating products on this Amazing You card! First of all, having stamps and dies that were meant for one another is such a treat! Furthermore it certainly doesn’t hurt that both of them were FREE with my qualifying purchases during Sale-a-bration! Many times you can also find other Stampin’ Up! products that will work with your selections, like the Petal Pairs Embossing Folder that I’ve used in the background!
My inspiration for this card came from a swap I received from LeeAnn Greff. Of course, I altered it a bit to make it my own! That’s what we do!
Dimensions & Directions for Amazing You Card:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded for card base
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″ (you’ll cut your “amazing” and scalloped circle from this piece before adhering to your card base)
- Apply a 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Mulitpurpose Adhesive Sheet (MAS) to one end
- Turn cardstock over so adhesive sheet is down on Big Shot cutting pad
- Place the “amazing” from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies over the end with the MAS and the second largest scalloped circle (2-7/8″) from Layering Circles Framelits above it (avoid cutting into the edges)
- Remove die cuts and set aside
- Adhere Basic Black mat to card front (you’ll cover the holes with the next step)
- Pink Pirouette cardstock . . . 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Use the Big Shot to emboss approx. 1″ down from top
- Adhere to card base
- Whisper White scrap. . . 3″ square
- Stamp flower from Amazing You with Memento Black Ink
- Add color with Light and Dark Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends
- Use the Big Shot to cut out with the second largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits
- Stamp YOU on the bottom with Memento Black Ink
- Adhere finished circle to Basic Black scalloped circle
- Adhere layered circle to card front with Dimensionals
- Peel protective layer from MAS on back of “amazing” die cut
- Adhere to card front
- Stamp “are simply” above the amazing die cut with Memento Black Ink
Stampin’ Supplies for Amazing You Card
STARTS TODAY, but don’t wait as it’s while supplies last!
The Fast Fuse special runs Feb 8-12! Only 5 days or while supplies last!
You can earn FREE rewards with every $50 you spend OR
if you like FREE STUFF, you’ll love this opportunity to get even MORE FREE STUFF! See below!
It’s NOT too late to be one of the lucky 10!
Here’s why you’ll want to join me! With your $100 order you’ll get:
- 2 FREE Sale-a-bration rewards of your choice (or one level 2 reward)
- $20 FREE merchandise (choose from either catalog, even exclusive hostess sets!)
- 10 FREE project idea sheets from me!
- First, let me know asap you’d like to be one of the 10!
- You can place your $100 order online or via email by February 14th! Hostess code, NRWPR9TB is required with your online order.
CLICK HERE to get all the details!!
Let me know ASAP if you’d like to participate! Offer ends February 14th or once I have 10 participants!
Already know what you want? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’