Lots of Lavender strikes again with another pretty card! If you haven’t used this set yet, you’re going to want to! Furthermore . . . it’s FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration! Just saying! While I really like this stamp set, I really really love this color combination . . . Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist! Even though the fussy cutting may seem daunting, this really is a fun and quite easy cutting technique! You really should give it a try!
Directions & Dimensions for Lots of Lavender Card:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for card base
- Second piece . . . 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ for card front plus scrap for circle
- Berry Burst cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Paper saving tip . . . Cut your 2-7/8″ circle from the center of this piece before adhering it to your card base
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock . . . 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Adhere to Berry Burst cardstock layer
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper . . . 2: x 3-5/8″
- Adhere to Whisper White card front piece (3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″)
- Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon . . . 4-1/2″ piece
- Wrap around front of Whisper White and adhere ends to back
- Adhere to card base
- Stamp lavender spray with Basic Gray Ink on 4″ square of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp second steps of color as follows
- Berry Burst for flowers (stamp off once on your scratch paper once before stamping over your image to achieve the lighter look)
- Berry Burst for bow (do not stamp off first)
- Lemon Lime Twist for stems and leaves
- Set your 2-5/8″ Layering Circle Framelit over your image and mark both sides with pencil where you want cut image
- Trim around image between your pencil marks
- Slide circle framelit under the part you cut out and position so your image is as you desire in the framelit (this prevents the framelit from cutting off that part of your image when you run it through the Big Shot (See photo below)
*Because I’m always learning . . . on my second go round with this card, I cut my Berry Burst circle at the same time as my Whisper White circle and waited to assemble my card once I had all the pieces made
- Stamp sentiment with Basic Gray Ink
- Adhere Whisper White die cut to Berry Burst circle
- Adhere layered circle to card front with Dimensionals
Finally, this card would be stunning in many other colors as well! Consequently the dilemma . . . which to try first?
Stampin’ Supplies for Lots of Lavender Card
So the Lots of Lavender stamp set (any many other exclusive products) are FREE during Sale-a-bration! Who doesn’t love FREE STUFF? During Sale-a-bration, you’ll earn FREE products when you shop!
- All orders over $50 receive Sale-a-bration rewards (see the FREE product choices here)
- One Level 1 reward for orders over $50
- NEW! One Level 2 or two Level 1 rewards on orders over $100
- Over $150 . . . make up your own combination of rewards! (One Level 1 for every $50/ One Level 2 for every $100)
- Use Host Code DWQ74EAT on any order UNDER $150
- Order over $150 and receive Sale-a-bration rewards plus your own Stampin’ Rewards!
- Any order over $250 receives an EXTRA $25 Stampin’ Rewards!
Big Wish List?
- Gather friends and family and host a private party, class, or book party! You’ll earn an extra $25 FREE Stampin’ Rewards when your order totals $250!
- OR place your own $250, you’ll earn an additional $25 Stampin’ Rewards! (You can even combine orders with family and friends to get to this level!)
Want it all and would love to keep on getting a discount? JOIN as a demonstrator!
- You’ll get $125 product of your choice for only $99
- Your Starter Kit ships for FREE
- PLUS . . . TWO FREE STAMP SETS! Choose any 2 stamp sets from the Annual or Occasions Catalog for FREE (any value . . . make sure they’re big)!
- A 20% minimum discount going forward with the potential to earn a higher %
- You can join just for YOU! There’s NO obligation to hold events or to sell to others! That’s entirely up to YOU!
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of my stampin’ community/team and the growing group of others that enjoy being part of Stampin’ Up!
- Access to me . . . with 8 plus years of experience as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- Many other benefits too numerous to list, email me or simply click the Join the Fun to learn more!
It’s worth looking into . . . do it for YOU!
Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven’t looked yet, check out the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs here!
It’s always easiest when you start with a list! When you’re ready, get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’