Yes, I have personally discovered that creativity shared equals team fun! Let me be so bold as to ask you something! Have you ever considered sharing your creativity with others? If not, let me invite you to do just that! One of the best (and most fun) ways I’ve discovered to do so is to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator! Not only do I have others to share my love of papercrafting with, but also have a team that shares with me!
Recently , we had our quarterly team gathering and I came away so inspired to create and try new things! Each time we gather, others bring their ideas and creations to share with the group! Besides sharing ideas, of course, we create together! There’s always stamping and most often it involves using brand new products!
Let me introduce you to my team . . .
- First of all, each demonstrator is unique and brings something special to the team
- Second, each one of us joined for our own unique reason
- For most it was for the discount and a good deal (and why not, this includes moi!)
- For some it was to earn a little extra income
- For some it was to have a creative outlet and more reasons to stamp
- For some it was to expand their network of friends that are as crazy about papercrafting as they were
- Third, team members continue as demonstrators for just as many reasons
- For some (most), they want to continue getting a discount on their Stampin’ Up! purchases
- For others, it’s the one thing they do for themselves (One has even said it’s her lifeline!)
- For some, they’ve found encouragement and friendship
- For some, they’ve found the courage to step out and try new things
- For most, we love seeing new things first and having the opportunity to purchase early
In conclusion, the list really could go on and on, each one with a unique journey and story! I would love to invite you to discover how Stampin’ Up! could fit into your story! Of course, when you join my team, you’ll have access to me and my nearly 19 years of experience!
One of the things we do at our meetings is swap! They are always optional, but always a favorite of many! Today I’m sharing the winners of the Sale-a-bration swap. (Voting by peers in attendance at the meeting.)
3rd Place Winner . . . Amber Baxton, featuring Beautiful Peacock
2nd Place Winner . . . Paula Connell, featuring Beautiful Peacock and Celebrate You Thinlits
1st Place Winner . . . Tammy Henderson, featuring Party Pandas!
Here we are during the meeting . . . creating, sharing, and learning together!
Can you picture yourself in these photos? I can!
Most of all, the BEST PURCHASE during Sale-a-bration is the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!
There are so many amazing Stampin’ Up! products to add to our personal wish lists, why not get them in your kit and/or at a discounted price?
- It’s always an awesome deal! You pick your kit . . . choose $125 product for only $99! (save $26)
- The Starter Kit ships for FREE (save up to $22 more)
- PLUS . . . during Sale-a-bration, you’ll get TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice (up to $104 value for free)!
- And then . . . a 20% minimum discount going forward with the potential to earn a higher %
- You can join just for YOU! There’s NO obligation to hold events or to sell to others! That’s entirely up to YOU!
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of my stampin’ community/team and the growing group of others that enjoy being part of Stampin’ Up!
- Access to me . . . with nearly 19 years of experience as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- Many other benefits too numerous to list, email me or simply click the Join the Fun to learn more!
It’s at least worth looking into . . . do it for YOU!
Still thinking and just want to shop? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’