I love snowflakes (even the real ones) and I love the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and how lovely it looks in simple black and white! by now, you’ve probably already seen a few of my other creations using my “dazzling sentiments” glitter technique! If not, you can see one here, here, and here!
Isn’t that little snowflake just the cutest? It’s one of the snowflake thinlits that’s included in the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies (which can be bundled with the Snowflake Sentiments stamps to save 10%!
Stamping Dimensions & Directions for Dazzling Sentiment Card:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 11″, folded in half for card base
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″ for card front
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper . . . 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Adhere to Basic Black cardstock
- 1/8″ Gold Ribbon . . . 6″
- Wrap around front and adhere ends to back
- Adhere card front to card base
- Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheet, and Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet . . . one piece of each 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (for 2-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ oval from Layering Ovals Framelits)
- Follow detailed instructions in my video below to complete the project with the Dazzling Sentiment Technique!
If you’re viewing this in your email, click here to see the video!
Stampin’ Supplies for Dazzling Sentiment Card
Some of the Holiday Catalog supplies that I used will only be available while supplies last! The best and most accurate way to see what’s discounted and what’s retiring is by looking here in my Stampin’ Up! store!
Here are a couple of printable lists for your convenience. (Just remember that since items are while supplies last, the best way is to see what’s available is to go to my store!)
Get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’