In my opinion, you can’t go wrong when you combine red, black, white . . . even at Christmas! On top of that, the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies make any card a winner! Have you purchased your set yet? You do realize they’re on the retiring favorites list here, right? They’ll only be available for a little while longer, while supplies last. You certainly don’t want to miss out on this versatile set of thinlits dies! Just sayin’!
That said, I have to share one of my most recent projects that features the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies! This is one of the projects from my VIP Appreciation Open House. To say it was a hit would be an understatement! (Important news! If you were an attendee of my event this past Saturday, you’ll want to read to the end of my post to find out if you were a prize winner!)
Dimensions & Directions for Black, White, and Red Christmas Card:
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half for card base
- Real Red cardstock . . . 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” with Memento Black Ink in lower right corner
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Serieis Paper (black & white check) . . . 3″ x 3″ (You can get 16 from one sheet of paper)
- Adhere to top center of Real Red cardstock
- Black Shimmer Ribbon . . . 4″piece
- Wrap around Real Red cardstock along bottom of designer paper and adhere ends to back
- Adhere Real Red cardstock to card base
- Use the Big Shot with the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies
- To cut out trees from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- To cut deer from Basic Black cardstock scrap
- Adhere single tree to left side of card front
- Adhere two trees to right side of card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere deer to card front with Mini Dimensional
- Whisper White cardstock insert . . . 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Stamp deer in lower right corner
- Adhere insert inside card
Stampin’ Supplies for Black, White, and Red Christmas Card
Winners of Saturday’s VIP Appreciation Event prize drawings:
- Gold Sequin Trim . . . Jeanne N.
- Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim . . . Sue D.
- Silver Sequin Trim . . . Dana M.
- Perfect Pairing stamp set . . . Joan J.
- Love You Lots stamp set . . . Penny N.
- Merry Patterns stamp set 1 . . . Kris M.
- Merry Patterns stamp set 2 . . . Brigid D.
- Merry Patterns stamp set 3 . . . Lynne S.
- Thank You Kindly stamp set . . . Kim D.
- Cozy Critters stamp set . . . Lynne S.
- Sky Is the Limit stamp set . . . Jeanne N.
- Tasty Trucks stamp set . . . Dana M.
- Flowering Fields stamp set . . . Barb T.
- Delicate Designs stamp set . . . Nancy Y.
- Pedal Pushers stamp set . . . Corrine H.
- Reverse Words stamp set . . . Sue D.
- Washi Tape grab bag . . . Derotha B.
- Ribbon grab bag 1 . . . Rhonda S.
- Ribbon grab bag 2 . . . Kim D.
- Designer Paper grab bag 1 . . . Karen W.
- Designer Paper grab bag 2 . . . Judy A.
- Designer Paper grab bag 3 . . . Porg A.
- Ready for Christmas Bundle . . . Cindy F.
- Christmas Quilt Bundle . . . Michelle P.
- Forever Evergreen Project Kit . . . Katie A.
Congratulations to all and thank you for making it a great day! (Your prize(s) will be included in with your orders when they arrive!
Reservations start TODAY at 2:00 pm MT (for shipment in March)! Here’s how you can reserve yours:
- Go to my online store and log in to your account (If you have not shopped online before, I recommend setting one up ahead of time! Simply follow the instructions.)
- Click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page, that’s where you’ll enter your credit card info and select to reserve yours.
- The reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5th and stay open through December 30th!
- NEW! Stampin’ Up! will continue to take any reservation made through December 30th! However, they will be shipped in the order reservations are received!
The best and most accurate way is to see what’s still available is to visit my store! Here are a couple of printable lists for your convenience. (Remember that all items are while supplies last!)
Get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’