You’re definitely going to want to give making this DIY mini vellum luminary a try! The Hometown Greetings Edgelits were the perfect tool to use to decorate them! I’ve perfected the cutting and scoring to make it super simple for you and who doesn’t love to find another way to use our favorite Stampin’ Up! tools! The Hometown Greetings Edgelits are a must have for your holiday crafting!
Dimensions & Directions for DIY Mini Vellum Luminary:
- Cardstock Vellum . . . 3-1/2″ x 8-1/4″
- Score at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″
- Use the Big Shot to emboss with Softly Falling Textured Impressions Folder
- Apply Tear & Tape to 1/4″ flap
- Carefully fold on all score lines and adhere
- Shimmery White Cardstock . . . 3-1/4″ x 6″
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets . . .3″ x 6″
- Apply to one side of Shimmer White cardstock
- Use the Big Shot with the Hometown Greetings Edgelit Dies to cut out both larger town scenes
I put together a quick video to help with the tips and details!
If you’re reading this post in your email, click here to view the video!
Stampin’ Supplies for DIY Mini Vellum Luminary
You won’t want to miss this! The Clearance rack has been updated with new AWESOME products! Lots of Big Shot framelits and embossing folders, cardstock, ribbons, embellishments, and more! This is the best time to shop and pick up some more of your favorites or gifts for those crafty people in your life! Prices are up to 70% OFF!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’