You’re going to love this adorable Cookie Cutter Christmas treat wrap! What’s better than chocolate? Cute chocolate! These adorable reindeer nugget wraps were one of the projects at my VIP Appreciation Open House! They are so quick to make and make a great treat for anyone!
Dimensions & Directions for Cookie Cutter Christmas Treat Wrap:
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 1-1/4″ x 3″
- Start on the flat bottom and wrap around Hershey Nugget, folding as you go
- Secure tightly with a piece of Tear & Tape
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 2-3/4″ x 3″
- Stamp reindeer with Early Espresso Ink
- Color with Stampin’ Blends
- Color reindeer face and ears with Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend
- Color antlers and inside ears and add a little shading to face with the Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend
- Blend out any lines with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend
- Punch out reindeer with Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Attach to wrapped nugget with Dimensional
- Punch out bow tie from Red Glimmer Paper
- Attach below reindeer with Glue Dot
Enjoy making these and giving them away!
Stampin’ Supplies for Cookie Cutter Christmas Treat Wrap:
There’s still time to get what you want for Christmas! Gift certificates are perfect for any papercrafter! Even better since Sale-a-bration comes in January! Gift certificates come in any denomination and I can have one ready in minutes and will include a pretty handstamped card! Simply email me or have your loved one email me to make arrangements . . . but don’t wait too long!
Have you reserved yours yet? Reservations will continue through December 30th! Here’s how you can reserve yours:
- Go to my online store and log in to your account (If you have not shopped online before, I recommend setting one up ahead of time! Simply follow the instructions.)
- Scroll down to find the Stamparatus Reserve link which will take you to the reservation page, that’s where you’ll enter your credit card info and select to reserve yours.
- The reservation window will stay open through December 30th, however, they will be shipped in the order reservations are received!
The best and most accurate way is to see what’s still available is to visit my store! Here are a couple of printable lists for your convenience. (Remember that all items are while supplies last!)
Get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’