The prints in the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper pack are simply stunning! The layout of the card I’m sharing today is one I’ve used before, but this is the first one in which I’ve used this print from the pack. You can see 3 others here in a previous post.
Dimensions & Directions for Painted Autumn Card:
- Very Vanilla cardstock for card base . . . 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half
- Cajun Craze cardstock for layering . . . 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Autumn Harvest Designer Series Paper . . . 3″ x 4″ (You can get 12 from one sheet)
- Adhere to Cajun Craze cardstock
- Adhere to layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla strip for sentiment . . . 1″ x 3-1/2″
- Punch one end with Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso Ink on right end of strip (end with banner punch)
- Wrap Linen Thread around left end of stamped strip twice and tie in knot
- Adhere sentiment banner to card front
- Stamp 2 of the detailed leaves with Lemon Lime Twist Ink on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
- Punch out with Leaf Punch
- Adhere to card front by placing a Mini Dimensional behind the center leaf of each one
How quick and easy was that?
Stampin’ Supplies for Painted Autumn Card
I’m in Salt Lake City for the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event this week! This is where all the new products will be revealed as I’ll be seeing the 2018 Occasions catalog as well as the Sale-a-bration brochure! I won’t be able to post any of it yet, but I can certainly share my enthusiasm! Stay tuned!
Need Stampin’ Up! supplies? Get your shopping started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’