What in the world is a Stamparatus and why is it the word? Before I tell you, enjoy some lovely cards made by my team members for our latest card swap. Then read on to get the scoop!
I’m actually posting this from Utah as I’ve extended my time in here post OnStage to hang out with my dear 2010 Stampin’ Up! Advisory Board sisters. Here we are enjoying a beautiful reunion y at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley. I absolutely love that travel can be one of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
My team members do such nice work! They continue to inspire me every time we gather together. One of the things we do at our meetings is swapping cards. Our them this time was Holiday catalog. Everyone in attendance votes for their top 3 favorite cards. My team members never cease to amaze me with their creativity.
Winners of my Fall Team Swap . . . .
3rd Place Winner . . . Linda Olson
2nd Place Winner . . . Jill Buelow
1st Place Winner . . . Kimberlee Vega
And now for the BIG NEWS! The Stamparatus is coming and trust me, you want to be among the first to get it!
The Stamparatus is a new innovative stamp placement tool developed in partnership with a team of demonstrator leaders (of which I was a part). The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp! In fact, you’ll wonder how you’ve ever lived without it!
See it in action in this video!
If you’re viewing my post in your email, click here to view the video.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00!!
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- The first reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
Have more questions? I’ve got answers. Check out the resources below.
Need Stampin’ Up! supplies? Get your shopping started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’