I’m rather excited to share the special layering tip I used on my Painted Autumn card today! Notice the Early Espresso layer behind the new Everyday Label Punch? That’s what I’m talking about! Does it look familiar? Seems to resemble the shape of the Lots of Labels Framelits? While that set of framelits does work great with the Everyday Label punch, that’s not what I used! Hence, you’ll want to read on (and watch) to learn more!
I love card layouts that can be used for multiple occasions! Because of its size, the Everyday Label Punch will accommodate a wide variety of sentiments. The birthday sentiment I used is from Rose Wonder stamp set. (It’s one I go to frequently as it also has a sympathy, wedding, and thank you.)
Dimensions & Directions for Painted Autumn Card & Special Layering Tip:
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (acorn print) . . . 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso cardstock . . . 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and a scrap 1-3/4″ x 3″ for layering sentiment
- Adhere 1/2″ strip behind one edge of designer paper
- Adhere both along folded edge of card base
- See directions in my video below for creating a special layering mat with your Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
If you’re viewing my post in your email, please click here to see the video!
Paper cutting tip: You can get 16 of the 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strips from one 12 x 12 piece of the designer paper when you first cut your piece into two 5-1/2″ x 12 strips, then cut those strips into 1-1/2″ pieces.
Stampin’ Supplies for Painted Autumn Card & Special Layering Tip
The Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper is one of the papers in the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE sale this month! In fact, there are several specials that you’ll want to check out!
Click here to download the Buy 3, Get 1 Free flyer!
Click here to download the World Card Making Day flyer!
Click here to learn more about the Season of Style Paper Pumpkin promotion!
Click here to download the Merry Patterns Host Promotion flyer!
List ready? Check! You can get started shopping HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’