So I’m keeping it clean and simple with another Painted Harvest card today! First of all, I really can’t help myself . . . I can’t stop using the Painted Harvest stamp set! Seems like it doesn’t really matter what color I stamp it in, it always looks great! I’m no artist so I love that it makes my work look like it was created by one!
Because sometimes you just need a quick card (maybe more that sometimes) . . . one with fewer steps and less tools . . . one that goes together quickly . . . hence you’re going to love this one! I used my favorite white cardstock . . . the Thick Whisper White cardstock . . . for the card base. I love the weight and always score this cardstock before folding to achieve the best results.
The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack is the perfect choice to pair with the Painted Harvest stamps! (Not to mention that you get four of each print in the stack and most are interchangeable!)
Paper Saving Tip: Cut your 6″ x 6″ Wood Textures Designer Paper into a 4″ x 6″ strip, then cut that into three 2″ x 4″ pieces. Next cut the remaining 2″ x 6″ strip down to 2″ x 4″. That will give you enough to make four cards!
Time Saving Tip: Never make just ONE card! You had to cut the cardstock in half to make the first one, go ahead and at least make two while you have everything out! That way you’ll have an extra when you need it!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Thick Whisper White cardstock . . . 4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for card base (Note that the card is 1/4″ narrower than usual . . . that way you can get four 2″ x 4″ pieces from each 6″ x 6″ sheet of Wood Textures Paper)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack . . . 2″ x 4″
- Adhere along bottom of card front
- Whisper White cardstock for stamping . . . 2-5/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Stamp largest sunflower image (less detail) with Crushed Curry Ink, re-ink stamp and rotate slightly and stamp again
- Stamp smaller sunflower image (detail) with Cajun Craze Ink
- Stamp center with Early Espresso Ink
- Stamp dots over center with Early Espresso Ink
- Stamp sentiment along bottom with Early Espresso Ink
- Early Espresso cardstock for layering . . . 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Adhere stamped piece to mat
- Wrap Linen Thread around layered piece twice and tie in bow
- Adhere layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
Finally, if you don’t have the Painted Harvest stamp set yet, be sure to add it to your list! In fact, I recommend the bundle . . . that leaf punch is another must have!
Limited Time Offer
Maybe you’ve you’ve been thinking about trying Paper Pumpkin? Don’t wait too long as the half price introductory offer ends on September 10th! You won’t regret giving it a try! It’s a fun, all inclusive craft escape that arrives in your mailbox each month! Why not check it out and save 50% off your first month? (You’re in control of your subscription . . . you can cancel or place on hold at any time!)
Did you know? Check them out for yourself!
Paper Pumpkin has its own YouTube channel! Click here to check out the fun!
Paper Pumpkin also has a Pinterest page! Click here to see all the amazing ideas!
**Tried it in the past, but it wasn’t the right time? The kits are getting better and better all the time! Simply email me and I’ll help you get in on this great offer!
Want to know more? Simply click the image below to learn more and get started! Special offer ends September 10th!
Ready to SHOP? Get started HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’