I’m pretty sure that you enjoy getting alternate ideas for your stamp sets and tools like I do! After all, it adds value to your purchases! I think you’ll especially appreciate this idea as it’s for a masculine card! Even though I used the Carols of Christmas Bundle on the card I’m sharing today, it’s anything but a Christmas card!
I’ve paired it with paper from the Wood Textures Designer Paper Stack and added some dimension with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. By using “for you” as my greeting, this card could be used for so many occasions! Many times I peruse my other stamp sets to find a generic sentiment that gives me versatility for the use of my card. I also recommend making two cards as a time . . . not only will it save you time later, but you’ve got an extra card to use when you need one!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in half for card base
- Basic Black cardstock for mat . . . 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Paper saving tip . . . Use the Big Shot to cut the largest oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits from the center of your black mat
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack . . . 1-3/8″ x 3-3/4″
- Adhere to outside edges of Basic Black cardstock mat
- Old Olive cardstock . . . 2″ x 3-3/4″
- Use the Big Shot to emboss with the Woodlands Embossing Folder
- Adhere between Wood Textures papers
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Crumb Cake scrap . . . 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Tear away approx. 1/2″ from one long edge
- Adhere along bottom of Whisper White
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the largest oval from this piece, making sure to catch the torn Crumb Cake on the bottom
- Old Olive scrap . . .
- Use the Big Shot to cut the trees from the Card Front Builder Thinlits
- Adhere to oval with Dimensionals
- Soft Suede scrap . . .
- Use the Big Shot to cut the deer from the Card Front Builder Thinlits
- Adhere to oval (I used liquid glue)
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Black Ink (mine is from the Graceful Garden stamp set)
- Adhere Whisper White oval to Basic Black oval
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
Don’t you just love alternate ideas? I can’t wait to make more!
So it’s not just for Christmas! Go ahead and add the Carols of Christmas Bundle to your list! Available NOW as an early release from the upcoming Holiday catalog . . . no need to wait another month when the catalog goes live!
Here’s something else to consider! Join Stampin’ Up! for ONLY $99 and you can choose the Carols of Christmas Bundle as part of your Starter Kit of $125 worth of new product . . . which can be all or part from the upcoming Holiday catalog . . . it’s all your choice! Demonstrators get to order early! Then you’ll receive a minimum of 20% off your future orders! No obligation, no risk involved! Click here to learn more or simply ask me! I’m here to help you get started!
Click the photo to see all the details!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’