Sharing from the lake today! (That's the beauty of working for myself! I can work from anywhere!) If I were to be completely honest with you, I didn't even like the Lemon Zest bundle when I first saw it, but after playing with it I've totally changed my mind about it! It's so easy to use and there countless ideas for it . . . and it's makes adorable projects!
My inspiration for this card came from one pictured in my Stampin' Success magazine. Stampin' Success is another one of the perks of being a demonstrator. We have our own inspirational publication sent to us every quarter. Each issue features project ideas that can be either copied or demonstrated or both. (Along with many other wonderful articles relevant to us as demonstrators.)
Did you know there are several ways this month to get FREE Stampin' Up! products? Be sure to check out the offers below!
By starting with one of our Note Cards with Envelopes, this card is incredibly easy and quick! Embellishing with the Pick a Pattern Washi couldn't be easier!
- Fold note card on score line (I know, how easy can you get . . . they come prescored!)
- Stamping directions:
- Stamp one lemon on left side of card with Daffodil Delight Ink
- Stamp a second lemon on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp one of each leaves on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock with Emerald Envy Ink
- Punch all three out with the Lemon Builder Punch
- Adhere lemon with Dimensionals
- Add leaves by adhering with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Black Ink
Since you get 20 in the pack of Notecards with Envelopes, why not stamp several! There are several sentiments in the Lemon Zest stamp set to choose from, so mix it up! Sets of notecards make great gifts!
Is the Lemon Zest Bundle on your list? How about Notecards with Envelopes or the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape? There are two amazing promotions going on during the month of July so it's a great time to get those things you've been wanting!
Shop during Bonus Days . . . July 1 -31 . . . For every $50* you spend, you'll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon to spend in August! (*before shipping and tax)
- There's no limit to the number of coupons you can receive!
- The only thing required to participate is an email address! Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- Bonus Days redemption period . . . August 1 – 30
Not only is it a great time to get more of those things you've been wanting from the new catalog, it's a great time to stock up on your favorites!
Have you ever thought about getting a discount of all of your Stampin' Up! supplies? Please check out the Christmas in July promotion! It might just be the BEST OFFER for you!
I'd like to rephrase that first part to "Even if you have NO interest in having a business" . . . this is a great opportunity to get in on the best perk of being a demonstrator . . . a discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases . . . yes, your wish list! (minimum discount 20% with potential for more . . . depending on what you spend and/or if others help you spend)
- This $72 Value for FREE when you purchase the Starter Kit! (Which is already a great deal at $99 for $125 Stampin' Up! products of your choosing!)
- So you really end up getting $98 for FREE!
Take a peek at the Carols of Christmas stamp set here.
As always, there is NO obligation to hold events or sell to others! You can simply join to enjoy the discount for yourself and to have access to Stampin' Up! news and products early!
To make the process go smoothly, you'll want to make your list of $125 products then clicking the "Join the Fun!" button!
I'll be in touch when you do! I'd love to help you get started! I'll be out of the country from July 4-16 with limited access to internet, however, there's plenty of July left when I return if you should need more assistance! You can also call 800 STAMP UP with your questions!
Are you ready to tackle that list? Get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'