I'm sharing a couple of cards today to show how ideas can progress. Perhaps this happens to you as well . . . you start with one idea and then that idea begets another! I designed the first card for a private class and it was certainly a favorite with the attendees, however, I thought what if I simply stepped it up just a bit.
To step it up, I added embossing to the Whisper White card front with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and mounted it on a Berry Burst card rather than Whisper White. I also stamped my Pretty Label on Berry Burst cardstock rather than Whisper White and then simply added two pearls. It was not a lot of change, but it definitely changed the outcome. In the end . . . I'm pleased with both! Which is your favorite?
Dimensions & Directions:
- Berry Burst cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Whisper White cardstock . . . two (one for card front and one for insert) . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper . . . 3" x 4" (You can get 12 from one sheet!)
- Adhere to bottom of Whisper White card front (4" x 5-1/4")
- Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon . . . 5" piece for wrapping, 4" piece for tying
- Wrap 5" around card front along top of Fresh Florals paper and secure ends to back
- Slide 4" piece of ribbon under secured piece and tie once
- Trim ends as desired
- Adhere card front to card base
- Stamp label on Berry Burst cardstock scrap with Berry Burst Ink
- Punch out with Pretty Label Punch
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap with Berry Burst Ink
- Punch out with 1-1/4" Circle Punch
- Adhere to center of label with Dimensionals
- Add a pearl to each end of the label
- Adhere Whisper White insert inside card
Have you taken the time to check out the new catalog yet? You can view it online or let me know if you'd like to receive a hard copy! We'll make an arrangement to get you one!
Do you love bundles? Here's a list of the NEW Bundles to help you fill out your new Wish List!
Print the NEW Bundle & Save List!
Print a NEW Wish List complete with page numbers!
When you're ready, get started SHOPPING HERE! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'