I've gone and used that Eastern Beauty Bundle . . . again! Can you believe all the different looks you can achieve with this amazing bundle? I'm amazed at the variety of cards I'm seeing online and have received in swaps.
The one I'm sharing today was inspired by my team mate, Christine Pierce, shared at our recent team meeting. (I believe she got her idea from one she receive in a swap at OnStage in April.) I simply moved things around a bit and chose a different sentiment and patterned paper . . . oh and added a couple of the NEW Glitter Enamel Dots! You've gotta love controlled glitter! They add the sparkle without the mess! (Go on . . . add them to your list!)
I can't get enough of the Lemon Lime Twist print that comes in the Eastern Palace Specialty Paper either! I could use an entire pack with only that one! (I've strategically cut it for this card so I can get 18 from one sheet . . . you'll find that tip in my directions!)
I also want to draw your attention to the NEW Thick Very Vanilla cardstock! I love that you can now get thick cardstock in both Very Vanilla and Whisper White. It's what I choose most when making a single layer card in white or vanilla. Be sure to add them both to your list!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Thick Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", for best results, score at 5-1/2" and fold for card base
- Eastern Palace Specialty Paper (Lemon Lime Twist Print) . . . 2" x 4" (To get 18 from one 12 x 12 sheet, cut into 4" x 12" strips first, then cut into 2" pieces.)
- Adhere along bottom of card front, leaving a 1/8" border along sides and bottom
- Dapper Denim cardstock . . . 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 2-1/2" x 4"
- Stamp large circle and sentiment first
- Next stamp smaller circles to know where to position dies
- Use the Big Shot with Eastern Medallion Thinlits to die cut designs in center of circles
- Complete stamping as desired
- Adhere stamped piece to Dapper Denim mat
- Adhere layered piece to left side of card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp "hello" on right side of card front with Dapper Denim Ink
- Add coordinating Glitter Enamel Dots to centers of circles
Wouldn't you love to receive a note written in this card? Did you do it? If you haven't already, did you add this bundle to your wish list? You haven't seen the last of it from me!
The NEW Catalog is pretty amazing! Check it out here! Need a hard copy? Just let me know and I'll get one to you!
The Eastern Beauty Bundle is only one of the many new bundles in the 2017-18 catalog! (You save 10% when you purchase bundles as opposed to individual items!) Here's a list of all the NEW Bundles to help you fill out your Wish List!
Print the NEW Bundle & Save List!
Print a NEW Wish List complete with page numbers!
When you're ready, get started SHOPPING HERE! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'