. . . for just about any card occasion, but especially for this birthday card! I used bright colors so this card would work for wishing anyone a happy birthday! The Happy Birthday Thinlits make it extra easy to do so! You may have already purchased the Eastern Beauty stamps . . . if not you'll want to add both that and the Happy Birthday Thinlits to your wish list for sure!
I used the fun new Glitter Enamel Dots to add a pop of dimension and sparkle! They also helped me determine my color combination on this card.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock for card base . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded in half
- Pacific Point cardstock for mat . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets . . . 3" x 3-1/4" (to accommodate the Happy Birthday thinlit)
- Remove the protective layer (one with Sizzix markings)
- Adhere to center of your Pacific Point mat (Yes, you're cutting your die from your mat! You'll be saving paper and covering this up with your stamped piece)
- Turn cardstock over so adhesive sheet is facing down and place on cutting mat (use the Magnetic Platform for best results)
- Place Happy Birthday Die in center (it's okay if it's not perfect, you'll get enough adhesive to stick well to your card front)
- Roll through the Big Shot to cut . . . remove Happy Birthday from cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock for stamping . . . 3-3/4" x 5"
- Stamp background as desired (I purposely stamped the larger circles first to make sure I had room and then filled in with the smaller one
- Adhere stamped piece to Pacific Point mat (See . . . it covers the hole!)
- Adhere layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Remove protective backing adhesive on Happy Birthday die cut and adhere to card front
- Add Glitter Dots
- Don't forget to stamp the inside of your card!
By the way, you'll also want to add the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to your wish list as well! They take the mess out of adhering your intricate dies to projects and they make them stick amazingly well!
The NEW Catalog is pretty amazing! Check it out here! Need a hard copy? Just let me know and I'll get one to you!
The Eastern Beauty stamp set (used above) is part of a bundle! Do you love to save $$? Then don't just purchase the stamp set, purchase the bundle! Here's a list of all the NEW Bundles to help you fill out your Wish List!
Print the NEW Bundle & Save List!
Print a NEW Wish List complete with page numbers!
When you're ready, get started SHOPPING HERE! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'