At the current price (half price that is!), they won't last forever! The card I'm sharing today is one of my favorite swap cards from OnStage in Amsterdam. It was created by Rhoda MacPherson from the UK. Cards are a different size in Europe than they are in the US, so I decided to CASE Rhoda's card and make it into a standard card for the US. You may not be able to tell from first glance, but the flower was actually created with Rich Razzleberry cardstock that has been first sponged with White Craft Ink and then followed up with Always Artichoke Ink. You can see why I fell in love with the look of these flowers!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Sahara Sand cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4" for card front
- Adhere to card base
- Shimmer White cardstock . . . 2-3/4" square
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the 2-5/8" square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Sahara Sand cardstock . . . 1/2" x 2-5/8" strip
- Adhere along bottom of stitched square
- Delicate White Doilies . . . cut a small strip from one edge to adhere under Sahara Sand cardstock strip
- Adhere layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp Happy Birthday with Sahara Sand Ink on 1/2" x 2-1/2" strip of Shimmery White cardstock
- Trim right end into banner
- Adhere to bottom of stitched square
- Use the Big Shot to cut all but the largest flower from the Succulents Framlits (5) from Rich Razzleberry cardstock
- Carefully sponge each flower with White Craft Ink (be sure to let the Rich Razzleberry show through)
- Use a sponge dauber to add Always Artichoke Ink over the White Craft Ink
- Use a Bone Folder to curl the petals
- Adhere to largest flower to stitched square with a Dimensional
- Use a Dimensional to add the next two sizes of flowers
- Adhere the final two flowers with Liquid Glue or a Glue Dot
If you haven't tried making these paper succulents yet, you can check out my video here to learn a little more!
And if you haven't purchased your dies yet, you'll definitely want to before they're gone . . . and at $16.50 for 17 dies, they won't last long!
Even though the NEW 20-17-18 catalog is much anticipated, there are some amazing things going on RIGHT NOW while we wait!
You'll see there are two bundle options to choose from! PRINT the flyer here for a closer look.
My Special Offer (available in May only) . . .
How would you love even more ideas for this amazing suite of products? 25 to be exact! I have a special gift for any one that purchases either of the Eastern Palace Bundles from me in May . . . a FREE project sheet complete with instructions for 25 projects . . . yes, 25 projects! (I'll send it via email once you've ordered it!)
SHOP NOW to avoid missing out on the great deals of the Retiring Products and Clearance Rack! They won't last forever! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'