Welcome to the Thailand Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop for May 2017! This month our theme is the "2017/2018 New Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks". We want to show you some of the AMAZING products that are available for demonstrators to order right now and soon for you! (June 1st to be exact!) So if you join Stampin' Up! NOW, you are able to get your hands on this new product early. I'm convinced you are going to love this new catalog as much as I do!
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Georgia Giguere, or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. Trust me, you won't want to miss even one! At the moment you are visiting Georgia Giguere.
Have you been loving seeing all the ideas using the new products included in the current May promotion, the Eastern Palace Bundles? Oh my, the ideas are endless! I decided to blend the Eastern Medallions Framelits (part of the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle) for my sneak peek card! I love how it turned out and it is an entirely different look for the style of the bundle! I'm calling it Eastern Palace Sunflower!
Stinkin' cute, don't you think?
Dimensions & Directions:
- Early Espresso cardstock for card base . . . 5-1/2" x 7-3/4", score at 1-3/4" from both ends
- Crease well with a Bone Folder
- Very Vanilla cardstock for insert . . . 4" x 5-1/4", adhere inside card
- Wood Textures Designer Paper Stack . . . 1-1/2" x 5-1/4", adhere to bottom flap of card base
- Soft Sky cardstock . . . 1-1/2" x 5-1/4", adhere to top flap of card base
- Whisper White scraps
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the clouds (Up & Away Thinlits Dies)
- Cut smaller cloud in half
- Adhere clouds to Soft Sky panel
- Crushed Curry cardstock (for sunflower) . . . 2-3/4" square
- Use the Big Shot with the Precision Base Plate to cut out the petal shaped medallion
- Early Espresso scrap . . . punch out 2" circle
- Emboss with the NEW Oh My Stars Embossing Folder
- Adhere to center of Crushed Curry sunflower
- Old Olive scraps for leaves
- Use a 1-3/4" Circle Punch to make leaves (see photos below)
- Adhere leaves to back of sunflower with Dimensionals
- Adhere top of sunflower to top flap of card only with Dimensionals
- Cut a thin strip of Old Olive cardstock for stem, adhere to bottom flap of card
- Stamp desired sentiment on card insert with Early Espresso Ink through opening of card (I used a sentiment from a NEW stamp set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous!)
You'll find my supplies (those I can show you anyway) at the bottom of my post!
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you won't want to miss even one! Remember that currently you are at my blog – Georgia Giguere, so check the blog hop line up list below to see who is next in the list.
I'm sure that you've noticed that if you want the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies this month, you need to purchase the Premier Bundle! It’s the only one that comes with the Eastern Medallion Thinlits during the promotion! It's also the only time you get the extra freebies that come with either bundle during this May promotion!
Thanks for stopping by! I love what I do, you can, too! Just ask me, I'd love to help you get started!
SHOP NOW! (US only)