Need a quick and easy gift or favor for co-workers, teachers, students . . . really just about anyone you want to give a little something? I've got a quick and easy idea for you! It's made with the old standby "diaper fold" technique! Stampin' Up!'s two-sided designer papers are perfect for creating these adorable little packets. Add a chocolate or even a gift card and you've got the perfect package!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (or any two-sided paper) . . . 6" x 6" square
- 2" x 3-1/4" Whisper White
- Punch one end with the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
Follow the easy folding instructions in my video!
If you're viewing my post in your email, click here to view the video!
There's still time to take advantage of some great prices . . . for YOU or for gifts!
- Printable flyer of Holiday Catalog Year End Close Outs!
- Printable flyer of Year End Closeouts of Everything Else! (Clearance Rack and Catalog Overstock)
For the most up to date look at what's available, you'll want to check my online store! Shop at your convenience, but remember that most items are only available while supplies last!
Ready to shop? Shop here online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stampin' and shoppin'