Saturday was a day for celebration with my stamping team! We welcomed a number of new demonstrators to our team and celebrated the successes of many! While I consider everyone on my team special, I have two leaders that have achieved the leadership title of Silver Elite. They help and support me in so many ways that I wanted to do a little something extra for them during our meeting. Being the practical person that I am, I wanted the flowers that I gave them to also serve as a table decoration for Easter. Have you thought of using your stamps to add a fun accent to your floral bouquets?
All you need is a spring bouquet and a mason jar . . . tie it up with a Watermelon Wonder ribbon bow, add an adorable tag made with framelits (Lots of Labels and Circles Collection) and a little stamping with the Friends & Flowers stamps to complete a fabulous centerpiece for your table! The tags go together so quickly that you'll want to make more than one!
Here's a closer look at the finished tag! I attached to the yummy Watermelon Wonder Satin Ribbon with a mini clothespin.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper . . . 3" x 4", cut with Lots of Labels & Circles Framelit (label approx. 3" x 4"; 2-3/8" circle framelit)
- Mint Macaron cardstock . . . 3" x 4", cut with Lots of Labels framelit (to use as back of tag)
- Whisper White cardstock . . . large enough to punch 2-1/2" Circle
- Stamp bunny face with Basic Gray Archival Ink
- Make mask from Post It with 1-3/8" Circle Punch and adhere over bunny face
- Stamp ears with Basic Gray Archival Ink
- Color bunny ears with Blushing Bride Marker
- Punch out bunny with 2-1/2" Circle Punch
- Set punched circle behind window in tag, adhere to tag with Dimensionals
- Adhere tag front to Mint Macaron tag back
- Punch hole in top of tag with 1/4" Hole Punch
- 5" White Satin Stitched Ribbon . . . pull through hole and tie with Silver Baker's Twine
- Add Botanicals Embellishment to bunny with Glue Dot
- Clip to ribbon with mini clothespin
There's still plenty of time to get things in time for Easter, but don't delay! And don't forget to take advantage of Sale-a-bration while you do!
Be sure to check out all the deals!
Sale-a-bration . . . get a FREE reward for every $50 you spend! (No limit, however this special offer ends on March 31st!)
Weekly Deals! . . . new every Tuesday!
Paper Pumpkin is on SALE! Purchase a 3 month Pre-paid subscription and save $4.85 and get a FREE Sale-a-bration reward of your choice!
. . . you'll also qualify for Stampin' Rewards when your order totals $150 or more!
Do you have close to $100 of Stampin' Up! stuff on your wish list? Why not take advantage of the BEST DEAL of all during Sale-a-bration? The Ultimate Bundle . . . the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! It's a NO BRAINER . . . in my humble opinion!
- You get to choose $155 of Stampin' Up! products for ONLY $99 . . . and it ships for FREE!
- That's $56 FREE!
- Then enjoy a 20% discount on all purchases through July!
- NO strings attached . . . really!
- Click here to learn more or to purchase your ultimate Stampin' Up! bundle! (Tip: Have your list of $155 ready when you do!)
Just want to shop? My store is open 24/7! Earn one FREE Sale-a-bration Reward for every $50 you spend!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'