I really enjoyed designing the card I'm sharing today, partly because I love the colors and partly because I had fun coloring the tag. I sometimes avoid coloring because of the time it takes, but if you choose a smaller area to color (like a tag) it goes pretty quickly! My tools of choice for coloring are my ink pads and Aqua Painters.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Sahara Sand cardtock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Watermelon Wonder cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Emboss with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder
- Adhere to card front
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . 2" x 4-1/2"
- Punch one end with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Stamp "for you" and posies with Basic Black Archival Ink
- Watercolor posies with an Aqua Painter and Classic Ink Pads (Watercolor Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand)
- Color posy centers with Crushed Curry Marker
- Tea Lace Paper Doily . . . cut in half
- Attach edge of doily to back of tag
- Adhere both to card front
- Watercolor Wonder Lace Trim . . . 2" piece
- Pull trim through slot on tag
- Fold in half
- Tie with 4" piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine
- Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere sequins
I'm trying something new this month . . . a Class to Go featuring the Birthday Blooms stamp set and Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper! Here's a sneak peek of the four projects you can make.
Birthday Blooms Class to Go . . . includes 4 projects!
Click here to learn how you can participate!
I used some amazing products to make this card! It's a great time to purchase as you'll get a FREE Sale-a-bration reward for every $50 you spend! Watch for new Sale-a-bration rewards to come next week!
Have you ever visited my store? It's open 24/7! Shop with me online (. . . when you do, don't forget to select the box that you'd like to receive updates so I can thank you!) Otherwise, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'