I'm thoroughly enjoying using the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper! It doesn't hurt that the paper is FREE either! (Free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration) I was intimidated by it at first, but once I started using it, I've found that it's actually quite easy to use! It makes perfect backgrounds! It's also simple enough to stamp on, too!
My inspiration for today's card came from a sample on page 18 of the Sale-a-bration brochure. I only changed a few minor things . . . I used a metallic doily instead of a Tea Lace Doily and additional Rhinestone Embellishments! I love it! The stamp set I used, Perfect Pairings, is also one of the FREE Sale-a-bration choices.
Here's a closer look at the details!
Directions & Dimensions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper . . . 4" x 5-1/2" (You can get 6 from each 12 x 12 sheet!)
- Adhere to card front
- Metallic Doily . . . large silver one, cut in half
- Adhere to card front
- Apply two prints from the Everyday Chic Washi Tape above the cut edge of doily (overlap doily slightly with first print)
- Apply several strips of adhesive for Silver Thread
- Wrap silver metallic thread around 3 fingers several times
- Slide off fingers and press into adhesive, arranging loops as desired
- Use #4 from Lots of Labels Framelits to cut Whisper White label
- Stamp "Happy Birthday with Memento Ink
- Stamp "to you" with Rose Red Ink
- Add row of Rhinestone Embellishments along bottom
- Adhere label to card front with Dimensionals
- Add more Rhinestones as desired
The Perfectly Artistic Paper is available for a limited time . . . through February 15th and it's only available as a FREE item with a $50 purchase! If you're like me, there are things on your wish list that would help you earn this paper for FREE!
If you love to get more for your $$, Sale-a-bration is the perfect time to shop and stock up on supplies! The selection of FREE items available during Sale-a-bration definitely make it worthwhile to shop now!
How about a deal that keeps on giving? It's a great time to join Stampin' Up! Why is that? I'm glad you asked!
- First, you get $155 of Stampin' Up! product of your choice for only $99! And the shipping on the starter kit is FREE!
- Once you've signed up, you can start saving on all your Stampin' Up! purchases with a 20% discount with a potential to earn even more!
- It's really a risk free investment in yourself! There's no expectation for you to do parties or events! You can join simply to enjoy the perk of the discount!
- You also get to be part of an awesome group of stampers that meets regularly to inspire one other!
Make your list and start shopping here with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'