You're going to love how quick and easy it is to make this card! It's super versatile and can be used for a wide variety of occasions, too! I used the Watercolor Words stamps, Neutrals Color Collection Paper Stack, and accented with the Metallic Doilies, which just happen to be on sale during the Online Extravaganza! (Ends Monday, November 30th!) Yes, I love a sale . . . especially on things I use a lot! The doilies are inexpensive and add just a bit on shimmer and shine to your project! I often cut them in half to use on my projects so they go even farther!
This just happened to be quick and easy enough for my Bunco night project in November! (We'd really rather spend our time winning prizes on Bunco night, so a quick project like this works best!)
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Neutrals Collection Paper Stack . . . piece one: 1-1/2" x 5-1/2", piece two: 1-2/2" x 4-1/2": piece three: 1" x 4" (I used two metallic prints and one black)
- Punch the ends of all strips with Banner Triple Punch (or hand trim into "V")
- Adhere to card front
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on Whisper White scrap
- Punch out with 2-1/2" Circle Punch
- Adhere to large Metallic Doily
- Cut small doily in half, adhere edge to back of large doily
- Adhere sentiment to card front with Dimensionals
- Add rhinestone embellishments
Pretty easy, huh? Also easy to mass produce so you have some on hand or to give away!
Have you check out the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE yet? If not, you won't want to miss out on all the amazing deals! But hurry, the sale ends on Monday, November 30th!
Find all the details by clicking LEARN MORE!
Shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'