I love decorating for fall! The colors are so rich and really, Autumn is my favorite color, if that makes any sense at all! You've gotta love any time you find additional uses for your stamps and tools! The Vintage Leaves Bundle (stamps and Leaflets Framelits) worked perfectly for creating these lovely fall elements for decorating my battery operated candle. (Battery operated so I can light without burning the house down!)
It looks much prettier in person, but you can see that it's lit in the photo above!
I had to give you a closer look at the embossing powder! I added 1/4 teaspoon of Gold Glitter to my Gold Embossing Powder! It definitely gives it more glitz and adds that "Wow" factor to my project!
Directions & Dimensions:
- Candle . . . 3" diameter x 6" tall (You can really do this with any size candle! Just adjust ribbon lengths to fit!
- Burlap Ribbon . . . 10", wrap around candle, secure ends with hot glue
- Match up ribbon ends as you add them
- Lace Ribbon. . . 10", wrap around candle over burlap, secure ends
- Gold Glitter Ribbon . . . 10", overlap lace ribbon slightly, glue ends
- Shimmery White cardstock . . . Stamp 2 oak leaves, one maple, one poplar with Versamark Ink
- Emboss with special Gold Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
- Cut out with coordinating Leaflets Framelits
- Sponge leaves with Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Chocolate Chip Inks (HINT: Begin with the lightest color in the center and work your way out.)
- Arrange leaves by tucking into ribbons, secure with hot glue
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso Ink on Shimmery White cardstock
- Punch out with Note Tag Punch
- 8" Gold Cording Trim . . . tie in bow
- Attach bow to tag with Mini Clothespin
- Adhere tag to leaves with Dimensionals
Just in case you missed this . . . only until Friday, October 23rd!
Click here to learn how you can earn a BONUS when you spend $35 or more!
Get started shopping here:
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'