I had a lot of fun coming up with my own version of a watermelon card! It's super cute and easy, too! I used the Project Life stamp set Hello Life once again to add the finishing touches and perfect sentiments!
If fact, I came up with two cards . . . one a bit more feminine and one more masculine. Pretty sure you'll know which is which!
I love my addition of the little hearts to substitute as my watermelon seeds!
You already know I love this sentiment! "Do more of what makes you happy!"
Dimensions & Directions:
- Watermelon Wonder cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Whisper White cardstock . . . two pieces, 4" x 5-1/2"
- Cucumber Crush Designer Series Pattern Paper . . . 1/2" x 5-1/4"
- Adhere along bottom of Whisper White cardstock
- Cucumber Crush cardstock for watermelon rind . . . 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Cut out with Circles Collection Framelit (#9)
- Watermelon Wonder cardstock for watermelon . . . 2" x 3-1/2"
- Cut out with Circles Collection Framelit (#7)
- Stamp splatter from Gorgeous Grunge with Versamark Ink on Watermelon Wonder
- Stamp stripes (from same set) with Versamark Ink on Cucumber Crush
- Punch "bite" from watermelon with 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- Adhere watermelon to rind
- Match "bite" with punch and punch through rind
- Adhere watermelon to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp "so sweet" sentiment above watermelon with Memento Black Ink
- Punch hearts from Basic Black cardstock scraps with Confetti Hearts Border Punch
- Attach hearts to watermelon with Tombo Liquid Glue or Two Way Glue Pen
- Stamp inside sentiment on Whisper White insert with Memento Black Ink
- Stamp heart accents with Watermelon Wonder Ink
- Adhere insert inside card
Need supplies? Shop with me online 24/7! Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack, too! (. . . when you shop, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'