Look ma, no stamps . . . no butterfly stamps that is . . . well only the tiny body and antennae stamps! It was fun to pair the Watercolor Wings Bundle with the Everyday Chic Washi Tape! It would appear as though I've been on a B & W kick lately! I finished off my card with a sentiment from the Cottage Greetings stamp set . . . oh so versatile!
I've simply added a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock behind my cutout butterfly to add a splash of color to my card!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Second piece . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Apply Everyday Chic Washi Tape from the bottom up, gradually using shorter pieces as you go up
- Fold washi tape in half (sticky side out) and cut at an angle from the fold to make "v" ends
- Stamp "thanks" with Memento Ink above top piece of washi tape
- To cut butterfly . . . layer as follows on Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
- Clear cutting pad
- Dryer sheet, folded over (use as many layers as works best with your Big Shot) I use 3-4 layers (not dryer sheets, but one folded over)
- 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock (with washi tape)
- Wax paper
- Butterfly framelit
- Clear cutting pad
- Run through the Big Shot
- Carefully remove framelit and peel away dryer sheet (you'll find that most of the little pieces stick to the dryer sheet)
- Set aside white butterfly cut out
- Apply adhesive around butterfly cut out on the back side of Whisper White cardstock
- Daffodil Delight cardstock . . . 2" x 2-1/4"
- Adhere behind butterfly opening
- Apply Tombo Liquid Glue behind body of butterfly
- Adhere butterfly to Daffodil Delight cardstock through opening (match the body)
- Stamp butterfly body and antennae with Memento Ink
- Adhere finished front to card with Dimensionals
Don't forget to check back tomorrow when the Weekly Deals are updated with Bonus Items and then check back weekly to see what's new on the Clearance Rack . . . new items are being added every week through August 3rd!
Have everything you need? Shop online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'