Who doesn't love a card they can make in less than 2-3 minutes? This card goes together so quick, you'll want to make several to have on hand or give as gifts. I used Stampin' Up!'s Note Cards & Envelopes so there wasn't even any cardstock to cut! (That's 20 cards/envelopes for only $6.00!) I chose to stamp "Hip Hip Horray" because I can use it for a variety of occasions. . . birthday, graduation, retirement, really any accomplishment or celebration!
Directions & Dimensions:
- Use Stampin' Up! Note Cards & Envelopes . . . no cutting as they're already cut and scored!
- Stamp sentiment with Bermuda Bay Ink
- To make "V" end . . . fold washi tape in half (sticky side out) and trim at an angle from the fold up toward the end
- Punch star from Crushed Curry cardstock scrap with star punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Apply coordinating Epoxy Sticker over star
You'll want to check out the Bonus Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack on Tuesday as new deals are released! New deals will be released every Tuesday through August 3rd! Shop early as some offers have limited quantities!
Need supplies? Shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'