I'm sharing the progression of an idea with you today! I was inspired by card on a convention display board. I altered it a bit and this was my first prototype. While I was happy with the results as I paired the In Color Washi Tape with the Petite Petals Punch, I decided that I would be happier with a more generic card that was more versatile.
. . . so I tried this same concept with the small star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
While I did like it, I felt that the stars were just too little, so I tried the smallest star from the Stars Collection Framelits . . . it was perfect!
I think I'll be able to use this card for a wider range of people! (It's not limited to a female recipient because of the flowers.)
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Second Piece . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Cut on diagonal by placing in Stampin' Trimmer as pictured
- Apply In Color Washi Tape as follows:
- Apply bottom and top strips approx. 1/2" from edge
- Apply center strip next
- Apply remaining two strips between center and top/bottom
- Cut one of each of the In Color cardstocks with the smallest Star Framelit
- Attach stars at end of coordinating washi tape with Mini Glue Dots along diagonal edge
- Attach diagonal piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment in upper right corner
Need supplies? You can shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Don't forget to check out the Weekly Bonus Deals while you're there! Remember some quantities are limited so shop early!
One more thing! How would you like to receive a 30 minute creative escape delivered to your mailbox each month? It's a fabulous time to give Paper Pumpkin a try!
You can sign up* any time from now through September 10th and get your first two months for half price! *new subscribers only
- After your first two months, keep the creativity coming for just $19.95 USD + tax per month (shipping included). Each month a fully designed project kit will arrive at your door with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go.
- It’s commitment-free! You can suspend your membership at any time or update your quantity to receive more than one kit/month.
- So, go on, sign up for Paper Pumpkin. You’ll love it!
- Kits are so portable and include everything except your scissors and adhesive! It's my favorite take-a-long to the lake!
- Exclusive stamps that you can use again and again!
- They make awesome gifts since everything is in the box!
- Only subscribers can order additional kits and refills from past months! (You can get more of the ones you love . . . and past kit orders can count toward hostess rewards or club orders!) See them here!
- You're in charge. . . you can suspend your subscription or change your quantity at any time!