Every once in a while you need a quick and easy card . . . especially a birthday one! The Cherry on Top Washi Tape provided my color scheme as well as a quick background for my card! Do you recognize the sentiment stamp? I'm not surprised if you don't! It's from the photopolymer set, Countless Sayings 2, which was one of the photopolymer stamps sets that were introduced online only. I really like it for the variety of sentiment options. It's still available, but not for long! You can see all the photopolymer stamps here!
Here's a closer look at the accents!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Bermuda Bay cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Crushed Curry cardstock . . . 3-3/4" x 5"
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Add Cherry on Top Washi Tape . . . I tore my ends, but you can cut them if you prefer a clean edge
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" with Real Red Ink
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock to Crushed Curry
- Adhere layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Punch Medium Star from Real Red cardstock
- Adhere to card with Dimensional
- Add Rhinestones to card front
Have you checked the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack this week? It's worth a look as new items will be added weekly through August 3rd!
Shop here 24/7 to see it all! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'